How can I request my repeat medication?
This is medication you take on a regular basis
- Via the NHS App – via the NHS App is our preferred way for patients to request a repeat prescription. The NHS App is easy to use and a safe way to order a repeat prescription, as well as accessing a range of other NHS services including booking appointments.
- Ordering via the NHS App saves getting in touch with us by phone and you can do this at any time of the day.
- If you haven’t yet downloaded the NHS App, it is available on iOS and Android on your phone or tablet.
- You can also access the same services in a web browser by logging in through the NHS website.
- Find out more about what the NHS App has to offer.
- Need help getting set up on the NHS App? You can use our automated digital assistant, it will appear as a pop up chat option on your screen when visiting our website.
- By repeat slip or on paper – you can drop your paper request into the prescription box located within our reception areas.
- By phone – we prefer not to take requests for repeat prescriptions over the phone due to the risk of errors, and to ensure our phone lines remain available for urgent incoming calls.
Please allow at least two full working days for repeat prescriptions to be processed after you have placed your request. Your nominated pharmacy will need time to make up your prescription after we have issued it. Please allow time for this before you go to collect your medication.