Let’s keep our patients, our staff – our Family safe
Thank you for your support and understanding through the pandemic.
It is great that restrictions are being lifted as this will help us all including helping our mental and physical well-being.
However, in healthcare we do need to be particularly careful over the next few months so as advised by guidance from Public Health England we will continue with
- Wearing of face masks – it continues to be a requirement for all attending healthcare settings to wear a face mask and we ask that everyone continues to help by doing this.
- Social Distancing – again within healthcare settings we ask that people maintain the 2-metre social distancing.
- Continue to use hand cleaning stations with our sites.
- Only attend our sites if you have a prearranged appointment as much as possible so we can ensure we manage numbers as safely as possible.
- As the waiting room sizes at our Greenmount, Tottington and Spring Lane sites are small we will at present continue with our current systems of controlled access to these buildings.
One reason that these measures are important is that the hot hub (Covid 19) Clinics have now been closed so we will be seeing potential Covid 19 cases on site. We will manage these patients very carefully and part of that is asking you to follow the above for your own safety.
These steps also really do help us to protect our most vulnerable patients so for example those patients whose immune systems are compromised such as those of you who are having to live with cancer.
It does help to reduce the risk to our staff having to self-isolate and therefore reducing the number of staff we have available to help patients.
Thanks so much again for your support.