Getting help with online services
To help improve care and access to services, we are offering all patients the option for support in getting set up and using the NHS App – allowing you to manage your care in your own time and avoiding the need to get in touch with us by phone for some enquiries.
You can do this by using our automated digital assistant, it will appear as a pop up chat option on your screen when visiting our website. It is designed to provide you with the information you need to access services digitally.
How the digital assistant can help
- Help in getting set up with the NHS App
- Help with booking certain appointment types using the NHS App
- Help with managing and checking appointments using the NHS App
- Help with accessing your medical record and test results using the NHS App
- Help with requesting prescriptions using the NHS App
- Help and guidance with requesting a Statement of Fitness for Work, commonly known as the ‘fit note’ or Med 3
- Help requesting proxy access for a health record
- Help finding your NHS Number
- Access to information about a range of community services
You can use the chatbot as an easy way to access a range of help and guidance to get set up online and best utilise online services.